Saturday, March 17, 2012

Last days of summer

Summer is quickly coming to an end. In fact on 21 March, Autumn will be here. I took a ride with the scooter and found a spot at one of the `beaches` in town.

There were people making asado and enjoying the afternoon sun. I love the smell of  barbeque. That is one of the things I miss when we have winter…no asado! It is too cold and people stay inside.

It is amazing how nature is changing to accommodate autumn.The leaves are starting to turn colour and a cool breeze is blowing.

I will miss summer but I am also looking forward to photograph the marvelous colours of autumn.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms
UA-11827275-3