Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Santa Rosa de Calamuchita: Spring Day in Argentina! Día de la primavera!


Flowers that I photographed in La Cumbrecita earlier this year.
21 September is Spring Day in Argentina!

Over the last couple of weeks I have started to notice how the trees turn green and the marshmallow-pink buds are blooming.

Spring is such a wonderful time of the year and one of my favourite seasons. The days are not too hot and the nights not too cold.

This winter was a dry one with very little snow on the mountains. What we need now is for the rain to wash away all the dryness. Every year I look in amazement how the first rain transforms everything into a green oasis.

A Blogger friend Corinne, has shared this beautiful Spring Video with me on Facebook today and it is so appropriate. I am attaching it here to celebrate spring day!


Feliz día de la primavera, Amigos!!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms
UA-11827275-3