Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lazy Summer Afternoons

Everything is smelling fresh after the beautiful rain that we have had yesterday and today. It washes all the dust and dirt away. I decided to take a stroll down to the river this afternoon to see how full it is and how strong the water is running.

The sun was just about to go under and I saw my friend Norma sitting in the water and just enjoying the lazy summer afternoons. The water was a little cold after the rain but that didn`t prevent the children and the other adults from enjoying the water.


I always enjoy a quick chat with my friend and she told me that the river is running very strong and that a dog got swept away this afternoon when he tried to cross the river. How sad is that? I hope they will be able to find him.




Next weekend is a long weekend in Argentina and we are inviting you to come and enjoy our beautiful river and nature. It is also Carnival weekend - a jam packed weekend!

Feriado: 9,10 y 11 de Febrero. Todavia tenemos disponibilidad.
Reservas: info@tinktinkie.com

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms
UA-11827275-3